Human Resources Director
The HR Director role will focus on building out the company organization, culture, and attractiveness, as the company moves through development and towards an NDA and commercialization. The role offers a blend of strategic initiatives, leadership development, projects and foundational HR activities. The HR Director will serve as an advisor to leaders and employees to ensure that all stakeholders are supported in the leadership, processes, tools and services that HR delivers.
- Provides guidance and insights on maintaining BioXcel’s vibrant culture; leading organizational development to focus on company culture, employee incentivization / attraction and retention toward dynamic company growth
- Researches, benchmarks, recommends and manages employee benefits
- Acts as an internal consultant by establishing trust and credibility with leaders as a valuable sounding board on organizational and people issues. Maintains a thorough understanding of company direction and opportunities to contribute to enhancing capabilities through organizational effectiveness
- Provides guidance and advice to teams on people management; may help to determine root causes to issues and recommend appropriate plans to optimize talent, structure and culture. Serves as a coach to develop skills and competencies in managers and leaders across the organization
- Supports corporate initiatives such as Leadership Development, high potential analysis, succession planning and organization design
- Facilitates employee relations challenges in a positive and proactive manner by listening, conducting objective investigations, making recommendations and providing feedback to ensure appropriate resolution and follow through
- Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred
- PHR/SPHR or HR certification a plus
- 10+ years of progressive HR experience
- Experience in Pharma/Biotechnology preferred
- Passion for exceptional service and delivery
- Strong business acumen, able to put HR initiatives in the context of the Corporate Goals
- Expert communication, influencing, and relationship-building skills.
- Strong team orientation
- High integrity and mission driven in how HR decisions get made
- Keen ability to work in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative and team based environment
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.