Director Financial Planning and Analysis
The Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for monitoring the Company’s financial direction by the preparation and analysis of budgets, forecasts and management reporting. Coordinate with the rest of the finance team in meeting deadlines for financial reports provided to the Securities & Exchange Commission, Internal Revenue Service and other government agencies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of budget and updates of budgets and forecasts.
- Assume responsibility for the installation of the Me brokerage and reporting system for the Company’s Incentive Award programs. Vetting of information, input of new grants, footnote disclosure, DWAC coordination, control log etc.
- Coordination of the reporting for the Company’s clinical trials accruals.
- Preparation and review of the Company’s Tax footnotes in coordination with EisnerAmper (“EA”) and BDO. Provide supplemental information to EA for completion of tax returns.
- Comparison of actual to budgeted results and related commentary.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of a new accounting software system.
- Assist in the identification and implementation of a new Expense Report software system.
- Present Quarterly and Annual Results at the Board of Directors meetings.
- Maintain option and equity control logs.
- Preparation of two journal entries [will assist in knowledge of systems & backup for Controller]
- Ad hoc reports.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Combination of Public and Private Accounting Experience.
- Knowledge of internal controls.
- Attention to detail.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of financial software applications.
- Seasoned professional
We are an exciting growing biotechnology company offering an unlimited growth opportunity. Please send us your resume and a cover letter.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.