The Director of Marketing will play a critical role in driving a successful launch of BXCL501 with focus on targeted communication to various stakeholders. The position will be responsible for creating marketing materials and campaigns that enhance disease state awareness and detection, promote drug accessibility, and drive brand value and differentiation for BXCL501 through market-based insights. In particular, the successful candidate will develop, manage and implement key marketing initiatives and projects to ensure the commercial launch success of BXCL501. Effectively and efficiently interfacing with internal and external team members, partners and vendors is a critical component of this position.
MAJOR ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner cross-functionally with key internal stakeholders to develop the brand strategy for BXCL501.
- Lead the creation, editing, production and deployment of digital and non-digital marketing resources and programs (message platform and sales aid, educational programs, conference booths and materials, relationship marketing programs, promotional campaigns, training materials, etc.) to support the overall product strategy and corporate objectives.
- Develop the brand identity and branding deliverables including logos, brand guides, websites, display banners, social media platforms, and PowerPoint templates.
- Lead the formal submission and approval process of BXCL501 and disease state awareness materials through the promotional review committee by executing marketing activities in compliance with medical, regulatory, and legal requirements.
- Develop success metrics and measurements for marketing initiatives and programs.
- Generate insights from monitoring and analyzing market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities and overcome potential challenges.
- Partner with internal team members to support sales training initiatives and meetings.
- Develop and execute a strategy to establish a speaker bureau of leading KOLs, influencers and prescribers.
- Manage the marketing project timelines and program budgets.
- Supervise and manage external consultants and vendors for on-going and special projects.
- Master’s degree, MD, PharmD, or PhD (in a relevant field)
- Minimum 5 years of pharmaceutical marketing experience
- At least 1–2 years product management experience for hospital-based products preferred
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholders
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
- Clear communication skills, both verbal/presentation and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Financial/budgetary experience
Ability to travel up to 25%
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.