Responsible for cross-functional project management to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In coordination with project team, develop project strategy and plans.
- Prepare project objectives in conjunction with all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain detailed project timelines.
- Ensure resource availability.
- Continually track project status and progress.
- Ensure efficient project execution, delivering projects on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Manage all stakeholders.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop and maintain high performing project teams.
- Assess project performance.
- MSc degree, PhD preferred.
- At least 10 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry, with at least 5 years’ experience in project management.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Please fill out the form below to submit your application.